Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tyrants in Egypts and Elsewhere

I have been reading about the violence in Egypt.
I hope everything works out for them.
I do not want to see any American military forces in Egypt.
I do not want any United States involvement in the internal affairs of Egypt at all.
Why have our embassy staff not been recalled?
I am outraged that President Barack Husein Obama has been quietly handing over 1.2 billion dollars a year to President Muhammad Hosni Mubarak of Egypt.
I am disgusted that while American children are going hungry that my tax money has been sent to the vicious and sadistic “security” forces of Egypt.
Americans have to get loans from banks to go to college and yet Egypt is given - 1.2 billion dollars to run a dictatorship.
Secretary of State Clinton urged the people of Egypt to ‘express themselves peacefully’.
If an Egyptian were to write a letter to a newspaper or to anyone - even a relative - they might reasonably expect a knock at the door in the middle of the night and never be seen again.
1.2 billion to Egypt is bad enough.
I pay taxes for American roads, defense, water, sewer - not to finance torture cells at the local Egyptian police station.
When will this stop?
Into the pockets of how many other tyrants is he stuffing cash?
Egypt is none of our business.
The fight in Egypt is their fight. No Americans have any business in Egypt.
How many other tyrants is Obama financing?

No comments: